Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: 8mm Enlargers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Undergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 8th, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Someone once told me that they make a device that will enlarge your 8mm negative and put it onto polaroid film. I know they make these for slide film, but i've had a hard time finding anything that would work for super8. Does anybody know about these?

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember when I was a teenager this camera store in NYC advertised this cheap little camera that would allow you the photograph Super-8 frames with 126 still film.

    I thought it was a neat thing and wished I'd stopped by and picked one up.

    The ironic thing is if I had one now I couldn't use it because Kodak stopped offering 126 film about 2 or 3 years ago.

    I've never heard of such a thing for Polaroid film, but did anybody ever make a lens for a 35mm SLR to copy super-8 frames as stills?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •